Are you having problems putting on your compression socks in the morning?
Bending down to reach your feet seem impossible sometimes?
A sock puller is the answer.
Made with smooth terrycloth and elastic pullers, this "compression sock horn' is designed to help you get your foot into the foot sleeve(the hardest part), so all you have left is to pull your socks up to your desired height.
- The StabilityPro Socks Put On Assist Device: Helps individuals put on socks or stockings easily and independently. Ideal sock slider for those having difficulty to bend down, recovering from back, knee or hip replacement surgery or for those with limited mobility.
- Allows you to put on socks or hosiery independently with 4 easy steps. It is an ideal sock or stocking puller tool for those who have difficulty to bend over, have limited mobility and also for those recovering from back, knee, or hip replacement surgery.
- Hand washable.
Perfect for people with limited mobility due to arthritis, hip, knee or back injuries.
- The two 29" long loop handles on this deluxe stocking and sock aid reduce the need to bend.
- Flexible plastic core has a unique three finger design that holds stockings easily with nylon interior to reduce friction.
- Terrycloth exterior prevents sock from slipping.
When you do not have a PayPal account and want to pay with a credit card, you can follow this process:
Step 1. At the last step of checkout, select PayPal as the payment method for the complete order.
Step 2. On the PayPal payment page that pops up, find the Pay with Credit or Debit Card button and click to enter the next step.
Step 3. Then you will see the credit card payment page, after completing the requirements, see the bottom of the page, click Pay Now to complete the payment.